Bagh India offers a free exchange policy; if you are unhappy with the size, fit, style colour, we can exchange the garment for you within 10 days of delivery
We do not have a return policy.
All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
An irregular weave or print or a stitch should not be taken as a defect as handcrafted products will not show consistent uniformity like a machine-made product. Handloom, by definition, means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
We undergo a thorough quality check before processing your order.
In case the delivered item(s) is found damaged/ missing or has any manufacturing defect, please inform us by calling on +91 7490034251 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery.
Exchange/ Return of item(s) is subject to the fulfilment of following conditions:
- The item(s) has not been worn, washed, altered or damaged and is returned in a saleable condition with barcode and MRP Tags intact.
- Bagh India reserves the right to decide whether the item(s) seems worn, washed, altered or has post-purchase damage.
Exchanges can be done within 10 days from the date of delivery for all online orders. Tags should be intact and product should be unused.
No exchanges or refunds will be made against garments which have been altered by the customer.
Reverse Pick Ups
We offer our customers a simple, hassle-free, Reverse Pick-up policy. Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your exchanges.
- Please ensure that all the returned item(s) are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- The item(s) for reverse pick up will be picked up within 7 business days from the date of request.
- After the receipt of item(s), your request for returns/exchanges would be processed.
- In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 3-5 business days after we receive the earlier shipment.
- Delivery of reverse pickups takes anywhere between 7-15 days.
- Some of the pin codes are not feasible for reverse pick up, in such cases the customer will need to return the item(s) back to us. The reverse shipping address will remain the same as per the original invoice.
- If customer has self-shipped the item(s) and the package is lost in transit, no refund will be applicable.
Shipping Cost on Reverse Pick-ups
Costs of shipping are borne by the company only for the first exchange request. Subsequent exchange requests do not carry any such adjustment.
In case there are multiple exchanges, customer has to bear the subsequent costs of reverse pick and delivery i.e INR 200 )
"Multiple exchanges" refers to multiple requests for exchange of product(s) (even if the products were purchased in one single order).
Orders can be cancelled only before shipment has been dispatched. After dispatch, the courier company will attempt the delivery of the order thrice, post which the merchandise is sent back to our warehouse. We can initiate an exchange or a refund for prepaid orders which may normally take up to 15 working days. However, the refund will be paid after deducting the shipping charge of INR 100 paid by the customer at the time of placing the order